Tuesday October 10, 2017
Tonight on The Hagmann Report…
Andrew Kerr knocked one outta the park. His complaint has been filed with the FEC, against a David Brock Super Pac, as reported by The Daily Caller. We want to thank The Hagmann Report listeners for their monetary participation in putting the filing funds together. Media Matters is going down.
7:00pm EDT Welcome return guest, Andrew Kerr. Andrew is a watchdog of DC chicanery and censorship and joins Doug and Joe live via Skype video. The founder of Citizen’s Audit and prolific writer, Andrew will cover his ongoing investigation into David Brock, Media Matters and the question of an enormous slush fund. Mr Kerr has employed some heavy-hitters to do a quality forensic accounting and analysis of aforementioned fund and the details will finally be revealed tonight!
If you want to land a punch on the leftist propagandists who call themselves Media Matters, this is your opportunity to do so. Support Andrew Kerr’s team as they take David Brock and his commie cronies to court!
7:30pm EDT welcome back to the Hagmann Studio, live via Skype video, longtime ally and great friend of the Hagmann Report, Coach Dave Daubenmire. Coach dave is the host of Coach Dave Live, viewed and heard Monday through Friday at 7:00am EST. With Coach coming in hot, you do not want to miss this segment.
Coach Dave Daubenmire is checking in to inform all of us about his 40 member Salt n Light Brigade that has been rendering aid and ministering to those in need, in Texas, in the aftermath of Hurricanes: Harvey, Irma and Jose. With the entire island nation of Puerto Rico without power in the eye of Hurricane Maria, Coach Dave’s visit could not be more timely.
Team Hagmann wish to extend our prayers to all of the families, EMS personnel, police, fire and airline personnel who lost their lives 16 years ago today.
Field McConnell was born on October 2, 1949 at Harris Hospital, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas in 1949 to a career United States Air Force B29 bomber pilot and aircraft commander, Glenn McConnell, and a WWII United States Army nurse.
- 1950 to 1959, United States Air Force dependant at MacDill AFB, Tampa Florida
- 1955-56 1st grade, Helen Hill School, Tampa FL
- 1956-59 grades 2-4, Tinker Elementary, MacDill AFB, Tampa FL father promoted to colonel, reassigned to Westover AFB, Massachusetts, HQ 8th Air Force
- 1959-61 grades 5-6, South Hadley Elementary, Massachusetts
- 1961-63 grades 7-8, South Hadley Intermediate, Massachusetts father transferred to Ramey AFB, Puerto Rico
- 1963-66 grades 9-11, Ramey High School, Ramey AFB, Aguadilla, PR father transferred to Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- 1966-67 grade 12, Punahou School, Honolulu Hawaii appointed to United States Naval Academy as a Presidential Alternate, reported 28 June, 1967
- 1967-1971, studied at United States Naval Academy, graduating 9 June, 1971. Commissioned 2nd Lt United States Marine Corps with guarantee of Aviation Military Operational Specialty
- July 1971 to February, 1972, attended USMC The Basic School, July 1971 to February, 1972, qualified as 0301, Infantry Platoon Commander.
- February, 1972 to June, 1972 attended US Naval Aviation Indoctrination and Primary flight training, Naval Air Pensacola, Florida
- July, 1972 to December, 1972 attended US Naval Aviation Basic Jet Training, McCain Naval Air Station, Meridian, Mississippi
- January, 1973 to June 1973, attended US Naval Aviation Advanced Jet Training, NAS Kingsville, Texas
- Designated US Naval Aviator 22 June, 1973
- July, 1973 to January, 1974; assigned to VMA-102, VMFA-101, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Arizona and USAF C130 Combat Crew Training at Little Rock AFB, Arkansas
- February 1974 to October, 1974, assigned to Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron 352, MCAS El Toro, California flying KC130F
- October 1974 to May 1977, assigned to US Navy Training Squadron 21, Chase Field Naval Air Station, Beeville Texas. Instructor pilot, TA4J teaching advanced jet training syllabus.
- Resigned from United States Marine Corps when recruited by North Dakota Air National Guard, Fargo ND, to fly F4D with 178th Fighter Interceptor Squadron, NDANG.
- 1978: William Tell, World-wide fighter competition
- Hired by North Central Airlines on 2 November, 1978. Flew Convair 580 domestically
- North Central merged with Southern Airways to become Republic Airlines July, 1979. Flew DC9, MD80,B727 and CV580 domestically Republic Airlines bought by Northwest Airlines January, 1986. Flew B727, DC10 and A320 domestic and international flights.
- 1986: William Tell, World-wide fighter competition
- North Dakota ANG transitioned from F4 Phantom to F16 Fighting Falcon, 1990
- Retired from Air National Guard on 22 June, 1993 with final F16 flight on Pearl Harbor Day, 1992. Refused to serve under William Jefferson Clinton per information given by General Hunter H. Harris IV USAF who had secured my appointment to Annapolis.On December 10, 2006, Field McConnell reported the illegal modification on Boeing aircraft to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Northwest Airlines, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), NORAD and the USNA Superintendent. Shortly thereafter, Northwest Airlines, compelled by the United States Department of Justice (USDoJ), silenced Field McConnell, due to his inadvertent reopening of a safety issue closed in the June, 2006 settlement of a $615 million settlement paid by Boeing to the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ).Field McConnell filed Civil Case 3:07-cv-24 at the District Court, District of North Dakota on the 27th of February, 2007. The case is titled ‘FIELD MCCONNELL v. ALPA and BOEING’. Boeing admitted on March 3, 2007 the existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot. To date, 9 February, 2012, Airline Pilots Association (ALPA) has suppressed this information.
Field McConnell retired March 13, 2007 to preserve his EXPERT WITNESS VALUE in US District Courts. Civil Case 3:07-cv-49 HAWKS CAFE v. GLOBAL GUARDIANS was filed on May Day, May 1, 2007 in District Court, District of North Dakota.
Field McConnell was recruited by Air Astana to fly Airbus A320 as Captain at Almaty and Astana, Kazakhstan serving there from February 6, 2008 until August 6, 2009. Captain Field McConnell flew with Muslim copilots around tall buildings. On December 13, 2008, an aircraft Captain Field McConnell was the captain of was electronically ‘tampered with’ having no effect on Field McConnell’s performance as a highly experienced pilot.
While serving as Airbus Captain in Kazakhstan, Field McConnell filed Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) (Pro Se) September, 2008, MCCONNELL v. ALPA. Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) (Pro Se) was dismissed by Judge Rosemary M. Collyer in January, 2011.
As Team Hagmann works to bring in the hottest, edgiest newsmakers that we can find, we sincerely remind you that it is your support that enables our effort.
9:00pm It is time, once again, for Tuesdays with Stan. Stan Deyo is an international speaker on myriad topics including: the location of the Garden of Eden, ancient archeology and the deep state New World Order Agenda.
Stan’s wife, Holly, is the author of one of the top shelf prepper books of all time, Dare to Prepare.
Stan Deyo prepares a fantastic, interactive study tool that compliments his hourly appearance with us. To access Tuesdays With Stan Show Images page, simply click the link.