Monday July 10, 2017
Tonight on the Hagmann Report
7:30pm EDT A very special Hagmann “Thank You” to Thomas Lifson, the Editor-In-Chief over at American Thinker for introducing us to yet another debut guest with a finely tuned mind, passionate spirit and a man who eats, breathes and writes America First.
Mr Thomas is also the author of the immensely readable, The Miracle and Magnificence of America.
Doug Hagmann laid down the law in our morning meeting today, “Everyone on Team Hagmann will read this book.” We all basically said “Um, okay.”
Trevor and Michelle Thomas are Christ followers and homeschooling parents to Caleb, Jesse, Caroline, and Noah.
Trevor teaches high school mathematics in Gainesville, Georgia. In his spare time, he maintains his website TrevorGrantThomas.com where he provides Christian commentary and information.
Trevor’s columns have been featured in such publications as American Thinker, Center for a Just Society, Real Clear Religion, Real Clear History, Real Clear Science, The Patriot Post, Lucianne, U.S. Action News, as well as The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Gainesville Times.
Michelle enjoys writing for her blog, KingdomCrossing.com, couponing, working part time from home, and editing Trevor’s writing.
Michelle graduated from North Georgia College with a B.S. in sociology. Trevor’s degrees include a B.S. in physics and an M.Ed. in mathematics education from North Georgia College, as well as an Ed.S. in mathematics education from the University of Georgia.
8:00pm EDT Alex Wilson is the founder and owner of Precious Timber. Alex is an incredible asset to all of us in the Hagmann listening family. He left the United Kingdom in the early 1980’s, in part, because of the failed socialist policies of the pre-Thatcher era. Today, Alex sees the United States making the exact same mistakes. Precious Timber offers investment opportunities in hard assets as well as phenomenal deals on gorgeous ocean view land that in many cases costs less than does a new car in the States.
I recently had the opportunity to ask Alex a number of questions regarding the investment opportunities in Nicaragua, a country that offers many of the financial freedoms and individual liberties that built the United States. Please review the bullet point below for a road map as to where we are headed this evening with Alex Wilson. Also, if you missed Alex’s last visit with us, you may review it here.
Alex Wilson arrived on the Nicaraguan coast early; seventeen years ago and secured several prime locations. The good news is that not only is it not too late to invest in an ideal (and idyllic) bug-out location; the upward trend that will ultimately price the land out of many of our wallets is just igniting. But this investment spark, fueled by the positive social, political and economic reforms that placed Nicaragua on the global map of liberty-centric, laissez faire locations will soon explode into financial conflagration that most of us simply cannot afford.
Points that Alex Wilson will analyze with Doug and Joe Hagmann this evening:
-Where are we as a country?
-Is there a decent future to be had by your progeny should they remain in the United States?
-Is it a wise investment to secure some land that will not only appreciate in value, but is governed by dedicated capitalists who want your small business (or large one) to succeed?
In the second segment (that Alex has been kind enough to share with us) we will take a hard look at many hard topics. Bottom line, fellow Christian Patriots, our land is moving closer to The Beast System everyday; President Trump, or no President Trump.
Anyone who employs critical thinking skills, refuses to “parrot” their favorite fake sream media plastic-head and reads Hagmann Report knows that we have been given temporary respite, not blanket exoneration by the judgement seat in heaven.
To be covered:
- Debt Ceiling. It’s so close that prescriptions for anti-anxiiey meds are up 4000% since January 2016.
- Corruption in the Federal Government. Do you folks believe anything out of DC anymore? I don’t.
- A divided, disgruntled population. Folks, is you missed Matt Bracken’s recently appearance on what civil war really looks like, click here.
- Undeclared Wars. The banksters and arms manufacturers get filthy rich. Men and women like you and I get dead.
- We are going to analyze what most of you consider assets. Is your home truly an asset? Do you even know who legitimately holds your mortgage? Oh, and try not paying your property taxes and see how well that goes.
- Question: what will it look like in the USA when the Fed cannot pull magic money out of their backsides like they did throughout 2011 and 2012?
Now for the solutions:
- Pray…and then get off your butt and get with the program. Many of you have listened to the Hagmann Report for six years. Six years! Have you changed your habits? Are you prepped with food, water, weapons and gear? If not, give thanks for President Donald J Trump; he just bought you some crucial catch-up time.
- We are going to talk about asset classes that are immune to the banksters’ ongoing rip-off of every citizen (er, nine digit tax bases). There are hundreds of them. You do not have to be a victim forever running the hamster wheel.
- Lastly, Alex will educate us on investing versus protecting your purchasing power.
9:00pm EDT Welcome debut guest, US House of Representatives candidate who ran against Paul Ryan, Mr Paul Nehlen.
Paul Nehlen was a 2016 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Wisconsin. Nehlen was defeated by incumbent Paul Ryan in the Republican primary on August 9, 2016.
Currently, Mr. Nehlen serves as senior vice president of operations for a company that leads the industry in water filtration and disinfection technologies. In that role, he oversees all facets of the organization’s engineering, new product development, production, supply chain, business development, and acquisitions. During his tenure with the company, Nehlen relocated manufacturing operations and jobs previously based in Canada to the eastern seaboard of the United States. Additionally, under his leadership, several of the company’s product lines and jobs were moved to Wisconsin.
Mr. Nehlen has likewise established his own small business in Wisconsin. Blue Skies Global LLC leverages key networks and technologies on behalf of the companies with which it partners, in order to ensure that they can deliver outstanding, cost-effective engineered products and projects.
As always, on behalf of Team Hagmann, we thank you for your continued support, trust in us and most importantly, your prayers, as we navigate these crazy days together. Saddle for battle. The Hagmann and Hagmann Report is available every Monday through Friday at 7:00pm EST on three live platforms.
Jon Robberson is the Producer for the Hagmann and Hagmann Report. Follow him on Twitter.