Friday March 10, 2017
Tonight on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report…
What exactly is in Vault 7? Three days after Wikileaks shook the new media with the data dump known as Vault 7, does anyone really know what is contained in so many thousands of seemingly controversial communiques?
At 7:30pm EST, we welcome back citizen journalist, Andrew Kerr. Andrew is scheduled to spend a few minutes with the Hagmanns going over his recent findings regarding Vault 7. Many of you may recognize Andrew from previous episodes.
The Hagmann and Hagmann Report has been at the forefront of helping Andrew publicize his investigative research, exposing alleged financial misdeeds surrounding David Brock and Media Matters.
Andrew is the founder of the Citizen’s Audit. We, at Team Hagmann, are beginning to use the Citizen’s Audit more regularly as a good resource for our own respective research. As the information contained in Vault 7 is disseminated across the new media and the blogosphere, Andrew will stop in to share his findings and engage Doug and Joe with the same precise analysis that served us all so well when examining Media Matters.
Tonight at 8:00pm EST, grab a cup, a pen and a notepad as we hit the skinny pedal on the right with Hagmann and Hagmann Report favorite, Mr Steve Quayle of stevequayle.com.
Stephen Quayle™ is a nationally known radio host (Survive2thrive and Coast to Coast), photographer and author of a number of important books including Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding bioterrorism, first published in 1996. Additionally he has authored:
- Angel Wars – Humanity hangs in the balance, with secret, powerful forces aligned against it.
- Giants – Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
- LongWalkers – The Return of the Nephilim
- Blueprint For Survival
- Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
- Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
- Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
Steve is the former editor and publisher of Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles – monthly newsletters which dealt with perilous events and how to prepare for them
For the past seven years, Quayle has articulated the need for Americans to be aware of bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Upon publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle upstaged mainstream media by years spelling out detailed effects of bioterrorism. Prior to publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle went on record predicting a major chemical or biological attack in a large world city. Three weeks later, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released nerve gas in the Tokyo subway.
Steve continues to shout from the rooftops, his concern for the massive loss of life due to lack of civil defense and preparation in the public and private sectors. Breathe No Evil was written as an antidote for fear informing people of the necessary steps to take prior to biological and chemical terrorism.
The following are some of the more dramatic events Quayle identified long before mainstream news even had a clue:
- Stated in 1997 that the following year would bring unprecedented temperatures approaching 130o. In June 1998, India hit 129o.
- Declared one year prior to the micro burst that touched down in Root National Forest near Steamboat Springs, CO that we would see winds approaching 350 MPH. Scientists said wind speeds of this magnitude were not possible. Two hundred year old trees over a 30 mile stretch snapped like matches. Scientists estimated that the jet stream was forced down for a split second wreaking devastation equaled only to the Tunguska meteor strike.
- Quayle was the first to detail for the public “Gabriel’s Fist” – an asteroid coming toward earth out of Pegasus and on a near-collision course with earth, and how the world’s brightest scientists met monthly to discuss their plans of when to inform the American people. This event has them quaking in their boots.
- Quayle was one of the first radio talk show guests to describe the introduction of hoof and mouth disease into Taiwan which resulted in the total destruction of their hog industry.
- Quayle continued to sound the alarm concerning China’s theft of nuclear secrets from the US by interviewing Sam Cohen, inventor of the neutron bomb.
- He was the first to go public with “Red Mercury” – a trans mutated element that makes softball-sized neutron weapons feasible. Quayle also spelled out in great detail prior to Russian General Alexander Lebed’s statements confirming that more than 100 suitcase nuclear weapons were missing.
- At inception, Quayle warned about the spread of new water borne pathogens and mutations occurring in Earth’s oceans due to excreted pharmaceuticals from human waste.
- Quayle detailed with remarkable accuracy, the possession of weapons of mass destruction that Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria and Cuba possess.
- Quayle has stated for several years that the US would eventually have to occupy Saudi Arabia since they joined an anti-US confederation of Arab countries.
- In 1999, Quayle stated that a new terrorist crusade would begin and that radical Islam would launch the world into World War III.
- Steve is uncannily accurate in his warnings concerning hybrid and genetically engineered viruses and the danger they pose to humans.
Folks, may the Lord bless you with a powerful and productive day. This month we continue to ask that all of our loyal Global Star Radio Network listeners and Blog Talk Radio listeners take a moment to visit the Official Hagmann and Hagmann Report YouTube Channeland subscribe. If our loyal listeners will cruise over to YouTube and subscribe, our numbers would, overnight, give us the leverage that we need to mitigate some of the bald faced censorship that we are currently stuck dealing with everyday.
As always, on behalf of Team Hagmann, we thank you for your continued support, trust in us and most importantly, your prayers, as we navigate these crazy days together. Saddle for battle. The Hagmann and Hagmann Report is available every Monday through Friday at 7:00pm EST on three live platforms.
Jon Robberson is the Producer and Associate Editor for the Hagmann and Hagmann Report. Follow him on Twitter.