Monday February 20, 2017
Tonight on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report…
TSA at JFK? What is happening with our national security dog and pony show? New York Daily New’s Thomas Tracy reports that eleven passengers somehow slipped through security yesterday at JFK and set off police chaos as image recognition software was used in attempt to locate the gate jumpers. None were located. Thousands of innocent citizens were inconvenienced and harassed and the police state rolls on.
President Donald Trump “redeemed” his week, (redeemed after a 5% jump in approval rating?) in Florida with a rally that solidified that we do, indeed, have a populist President who is Jacksonian in his appeal to the masses. A few hundred malcontents showed up as well, but were outnumbered ten to one. One of the immediately historic moments was the impromptu prayer offered by First Lady, Melania Trump. The Lord’s Prayer.
Dave Hodges made some difficult to digest remarks last night, suggesting that the civil war in this country will most likely ignite in California.
Speaking of California, the Northern Sacramento Valley is not in the clear weather-wise yet as another storm is moving in, increasing pressure on the already volatile Oroville Dam.
Join us at 7:00pm EST this evening as we spark another hot week on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report. Father/son investigative team, Douglas J Hagmann and Joe Hagmann welcome truth sleuth veteran, founder of stevequayle.com and author of the highly anticipated “Tears An Ocean of Emotion” Mr Steve Quayle.
Stephen Quayle™ is a nationally known radio host (Survive2thrive and Coast to Coast), photographer and author of a number of important books including Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding bioterrorism, first published in 1996. Additionally he has authored:
- Angel Wars – Humanity hangs in the balance, with secret, powerful forces aligned against it.
- Giants – Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
- LongWalkers – The Return of the Nephilim
- Blueprint For Survival
- Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
- Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
- Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
Steve is the former editor and publisher of Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles – monthly newsletters which dealt with perilous events and how to prepare for them.
For the past seven years, Quayle has articulated the need for Americans to be aware of bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Upon publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle upstaged mainstream media by years spelling out detailed effects of bioterrorism. Prior to publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle went on record predicting a major chemical or biological attack in a large world city. Three weeks later, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released nerve gas in the Tokyo subway.
Steve continues to shout from the rooftops, his concern for the massive loss of life due to lack of civil defense and preparation in the public and private sectors. Breathe No Evil was written as an antidote for fear informing people of the necessary steps to take prior to biological and chemical terrorism.
The following are some of the more dramatic events Quayle identified long before mainstream news even had a clue:
- Stated in 1997 that the following year would bring unprecedented temperatures approaching 130o. In June 1998, India hit 129o.
- Declared one year prior to the micro burst that touched down in Root National Forest near Steamboat Springs, CO that we would see winds approaching 350 MPH. Scientists said wind speeds of this magnitude were not possible. Two hundred year old trees over a 30 mile stretch snapped like matches. Scientists estimated that the jet stream was forced down for a split second wreaking devastation equaled only to the Tunguska meteor strike.
- Quayle was the first to detail for the public “Gabriel’s Fist” – an asteroid coming toward earth out of Pegasus and on a near-collision course with earth, and how the world’s brightest scientists met monthly to discuss their plans of when to inform the American people. This event has them quaking in their boots.
- Quayle was one of the first radio talk show guests to describe the introduction of hoof and mouth disease into Taiwan which resulted in the total destruction of their hog industry.
- Quayle continued to sound the alarm concerning China’s theft of nuclear secrets from the US by interviewing Sam Cohen, inventor of the neutron bomb.
- He was the first to go public with “Red Mercury” – a trans mutated element that makes softball-sized neutron weapons feasible. Quayle also spelled out in great detail prior to Russian General Alexander Lebed’s statements confirming that more than 100 suitcase nuclear weapons were missing.
- At inception, Quayle warned about the spread of new water borne pathogens and mutations occurring in Earth’s oceans due to excreted pharmaceuticals from human waste.
- Quayle detailed with remarkable accuracy, the possession of weapons of mass destruction that Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria and Cuba possess.
- Quayle has stated for several years that the US would eventually have to occupy Saudi Arabia since they joined an anti-US confederation of Arab countries.
- In 1999, Quayle stated that a new terrorist crusade would begin and that radical Islam would launch the world into World War III.
- Steve is uncannily accurate in his warnings concerning hybrid and genetically engineered viruses and the danger they pose to humans.
At 8:00pm this evening we welcome debut guest to the Hagmann and Hagmann Report, World Net Daily Books author, Cheryl Chumley.
Cheryl is an author, writer, and speaker, passionate about topics related to Christianity and the country’s Judeo-Christian roots, the Constitution, politics and policy, United Nations and sovereignty issues, Congress and Capitol Hill – pretty much anything that lends itself to exposing those matters that run counter to freedom, biblical principles and the preservation of America as the greatest country the world’s ever seen.
Her publication credits include the Blaze, the Washington Times, Lifezette, PamelaGeller.com and more. She is a skilled public speaker and media guest, and has made hundreds of appearances on national and local television and radio, and in person at various forums and events, to discuss politics and culture, the role of Christianity in government, media bias and limited government principles.
Her latest book,”The Devil in DC: Winning Back the Country From the Beast in Washington,” with a foreword by Mike Huckabee, former governor and White House hopeful, tells Christians and patriots how exactly to put the nation back under God’s control and wrench power from the atheists and progressives who have taken root. Check out what others, like radio giant Michael Savage, have saidabout it so far!
Cheryl is also the author of “Police State USA: How Orwell’s Nightmare is Becoming Our Reality,” (foreword: Rep. Louie Gohmert), a book that gives a snapshot look at how government is encroaching at all levels – federal, state and local – in order to better educate and equip patriots with the tools to reclaim our greatest Founding Father gift … the notion that our rights come from God, not government.
Basically, if Police State USA lays out the problems, The Devil in DC gives the solutions.
Previously, she was a news writer and digital editor with WND and The Washington Times, and an online editor for Tea Party Review Magazine. She’s worked for years in newspaper journalism – winning numerous investigative and hard news awards in the process, particularly for her use of the Freedom of Information Act and Sunshine Laws to hold government officials accountable – and in radio newsrooms as a host, producer and writer.
Cheryl was selected to join the prestigious Robert Novak journalism fellowship program (now a program of The Fund on American Studies), for the 2008-2009 year, and spent a full 12 months investigating National Heritage Areas and the state of private property rights in America. Her findings were well-published and she was ultimately asked to speak about NHAs before a group of congressional staffers in the House, where she cautioned them to look beyond the rhetoric to see the constitutional dangers of these land grabs.
And finally … she’s an Army veteran who currently lives in Northern Virginia with her husband, four children, Golden Retriever, Black Lab and cat. In her spare time, Cheryl also spent four years serving as a CASA volunteer – a court appointed special advocate – to help judges make the difficult decision about where abused and neglected children should live.
Folks, may the Lord bless you with a powerful and productive day. This week we continue to ask that all of our loyal Global Star Radio Network listeners and Blog Talk Radio listeners take a moment to visit the Official Hagmann and Hagmann Report YouTube Channel and subscribe. If even one out of ten GSR and BTR listeners cruise over to YouTube and subscribe, our numbers would, overnight, give us the leverage that we need to back YouTube away from some of the bald faced censorship that we are currently stuck dealing with everyday.
As always, on behalf of Team Hagmann, we thank you for your continued support, trust in us and most importantly, your prayers, as we navigate these crazy days together. Saddle for battle. The Hagmann and Hagmann Report is available every Monday through Friday at 7:00pm EST on three live platforms.
Jon Robberson is the Producer and Associate Editor for the Hagmann and Hagmann Report. Follow him on Twitter.