Team Hagmann wish to extend our prayers to all of the families, EMS personnel, police, fire and airline personnel who lost their lives 16 years ago today.
Monday September 11, 2017
Tonight on The Hagmann Report…
Field McConnell was born on October 2, 1949 at Harris Hospital, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas in 1949 to a career United States Air Force B29 bomber pilot and aircraft commander, Glenn McConnell, and a WWII United States Army nurse.
- 1950 to 1959, United States Air Force dependant at MacDill AFB, Tampa Florida
- 1955-56 1st grade, Helen Hill School, Tampa FL
- 1956-59 grades 2-4, Tinker Elementary, MacDill AFB, Tampa FL father promoted to colonel, reassigned to Westover AFB, Massachusetts, HQ 8th Air Force
- 1959-61 grades 5-6, South Hadley Elementary, Massachusetts
- 1961-63 grades 7-8, South Hadley Intermediate, Massachusetts father transferred to Ramey AFB, Puerto Rico
- 1963-66 grades 9-11, Ramey High School, Ramey AFB, Aguadilla, PR father transferred to Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- 1966-67 grade 12, Punahou School, Honolulu Hawaii appointed to United States Naval Academy as a Presidential Alternate, reported 28 June, 1967
- 1967-1971, studied at United States Naval Academy, graduating 9 June, 1971. Commissioned 2nd Lt United States Marine Corps with guarantee of Aviation Military Operational Specialty
- July 1971 to February, 1972, attended USMC The Basic School, July 1971 to February, 1972, qualified as 0301, Infantry Platoon Commander
- February, 1972 to June, 1972 attended US Naval Aviation Indoctrination and Primary flight training, Naval Air Pensacola, Florida
- July, 1972 to December, 1972 attended US Naval Aviation Basic Jet Training, McCain Naval Air Station, Meridian, Mississippi
- January, 1973 to June 1973, attended US Naval Aviation Advanced Jet Training, NAS Kingsville, Texas
- Designated US Naval Aviator 22 June, 1973
- July, 1973 to January, 1974; assigned to VMA-102, VMFA-101, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Arizona and USAF C130 Combat Crew Training at Little Rock AFB, Arkansas
- February 1974 to October, 1974, assigned to Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron 352, MCAS El Toro, California flying KC130F
- October 1974 to May 1977, assigned to US Navy Training Squadron 21, Chase Field Naval Air Station, Beeville Texas. Instructor pilot, TA4J teaching advanced jet training syllabus.
- Resigned from United States Marine Corps when recruited by North Dakota Air National Guard, Fargo ND, to fly F4D with 178th Fighter Interceptor Squadron, NDANG.
- 1978: William Tell, World-wide fighter competition
- Hired by North Central Airlines on 2 November, 1978. Flew Convair 580 domestically
- North Central merged with Southern Airways to become Republic Airlines July, 1979. Flew DC9, MD80,B727 and CV580 domestically Republic Airlines bought by Northwest Airlines January, 1986. Flew B727, DC10 and A320 domestic and international flights.
- 1986: William Tell, World-wide fighter competition
- North Dakota ANG transitioned from F4 Phantom to F16 Fighting Falcon, 1990
- Retired from Air National Guard on 22 June, 1993 with final F16 flight on Pearl Harbor Day, 1992. Refused to serve under William Jefferson Clinton per information given by General Hunter H. Harris IV USAF who had secured my appointment to Annapolis.
On December 10, 2006, Field McConnell reported the illegal modification on Boeing aircraft to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Northwest Airlines, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), NORAD and the USNA Superintendent. Shortly thereafter, Northwest Airlines, compelled by the United States Department of Justice (USDoJ), silenced Field McConnell, due to his inadvertent reopening of a safety issue closed in the June, 2006 settlement of a $615 million settlement paid by Boeing to the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ).
Field McConnell filed Civil Case 3:07-cv-24 at the District Court, District of North Dakota on the 27th of February, 2007. The case is titled ‘FIELD MCCONNELL v. ALPA and BOEING’. Boeing admitted on March 3, 2007 the existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot. To date, 9 February, 2012, Airline Pilots Association (ALPA) has suppressed this information.
Field McConnell retired March 13, 2007 to preserve his EXPERT WITNESS VALUE in US District Courts. Civil Case 3:07-cv-49 HAWKS CAFE v. GLOBAL GUARDIANS was filed on May Day, May 1, 2007 in District Court, District of North Dakota.
Field McConnell was recruited by Air Astana to fly Airbus A320 as Captain at Almaty and Astana, Kazakhstan serving there from February 6, 2008 until August 6, 2009. Captain Field McConnell flew with Muslim copilots around tall buildings. On December 13, 2008, an aircraft Captain Field McConnell was the captain of was electronically ‘tampered with’ having no effect on Field McConnell’s performance as a highly experienced pilot.
While serving as Airbus Captain in Kazakhstan, Field McConnell filed Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) (Pro Se) September, 2008, MCCONNELL v. ALPA. Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) (Pro Se) was dismissed by Judge Rosemary M. Collyer in January, 2011.
8:00pm EDT We are pleased to welcome back to The Hagmann Report a post 9-investigative Exclusive with Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sergeant Tom Juby.
The question: When examining four of the most infamous terrorist attacks in recent decades: the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, the WTC attack in 1993, Swissair 111 and finally September 11, 2001, why were proper criminal investigations only conducted for the Pan Am 103 and WTC ’93 events?
To reiterate: why are there NO criminal investigations into Swissair 111 and the multiple attacks that we commemorate sixteen years later, today?
Tom Juby Bio:
*32 YEARS AS A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE, RETIRING AS THE SERGEANT IN CHARGE OF THE FORENSIC IDENTIFICATION SECTION, HALIFAX, N.S
*27 YEARS AS A QUALIFIED FORENSIC CRIME SCENE EXAMINER AT
* LIFE TIME MEMBER OF THE CANADIAN IDENTIFICATION SOCIETY
* CRIME SCENE EXAMINATION TRAINING & EXPERIENCE FOR SUDDEN DEATH INVESTIGATIONS: FIRE / ARSON / EXPLOSIONS, MASS DISASTERS & MAJOR ACCIDENTS FOR AIRCRAFT, TRAINS, AND OTHER VEHICLES & DNA EVIDENCE LOCATION, RECORDING, & COLLECTION
* MEMBER IN CHARGE OF THE RCMP’s FINGERPRINT IDENTIFICATION TEAM
On the 2nd of September, 1998, near the small fishing village of Peggy’s Cove, N.S., a Swissair passenger jet carrying 229 people crashed into the ocean with a complete loss of life.
This book is the true story of the crash investigation as told by the RCMP’s main crime scene investigator who worked on the investigation from start to finish. For more than four years, he searched for the truth amid the remains of human flesh, and the debris of the aircraft. What he found was not what was presented to the public.
Nepotism, deception, intimidation, and lies were tools used by supervisors and managers to overcome this one-person criminal investigation and keep the truth from the public.
This is the in-depth story that shows how the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Transportation Safety Board of Canada broke the law, and failed to perform their legal obligations to the Canadian and International public, and to the victims and their families.
9:00pm EDT Joshua Caplan was the founder and Senior Editor of the hottest news aggregate site in town, Vessel News and we discovered him there, last year.
Tonight is Josh’s fifth appearance on the Hagmann Report. If you missed his recent analysis of the censorship smackdown it is available here.
Josh always brings a unique and vibrant perspective to the superstar problems prevalent within any given news cycle.
Josh Caplan has quickly become a favorite guest at Team Hagmann.
As Team Hagmann works to bring in the hottest, edgiest newsmakers that we can find, we sincerely remind you that it is your support that enables our effort.